Friday 19 April 2013

Airmail package


I love packages, I bet you do too, somehow they are slightly more exciting when they are airmail, I think it has something to do with distance, this one is from Australia.


From the lovely Fiona over at Bubzrugz, Fiona emailed me and asked if I would like some wool felt, yes pleased I said and here it is.


Just look at all those lovely colours. Thank you so much Fiona, you have made my day. 

You gals out there in sewing blogland have been so welcoming, I'm having a great time, I love telling you all what I am up to and marvelling at what you are all making, long may it continue. 
Bye for now
Shirley x

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Hi Shirley, glad it arrived... thanks for my lovely ecard.... so pretty...
Have fun playing with it....
Hugz

Katherine said...

Enjoy that gorgeous felt! I have also received a lovely package like that from Fiona. She is a lovely generous person. I love dropping by here to see what you have been creating and enjoy blogging as there are some very wonderful people out there.

Wendy said...

Fiona is such a love, glad you found each other!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...