I know the pictures could be better, I'm having trouble with the light, let hope they get better as I go on.
- Sewing/knitting and button gauge, I have decided it's time I build a proper sewing kit.
- A vanishing fabric marker, I have wanted one of the since I saw it on kirsties homemade home, but I had trouble finding one.
- 28 count even-weave, I bought it for a project, but now I see the colour I haven't decided I will it for that, not to worry it won't got to waste.
- Dmc storage box, something else I have decided this year, although I have been stitching for a few years now, my threads have never really been sorting, I don't even have all the boxes I need so this one is for my collection.
- 7 Dmc threads, that I needed for things I will be stitching, I have just over half Dmc stranded cotton threads, I will get them all in the end.
Yesterday I was out and I popped into Dunelm Mill, and look what I ended up at the till paying for.
- Fabric markers, up until the vanishing pen I just used tailors chalk, going to try a few different things.
- A magnetic Seam guide, it attaches to your machine stitch plate, and you guide for fabric along it and you get your steam straight. I hadn't even heard of until the other day, I read about it on a blog I think, they mentioned one of these, well I thought a girl has just got to have one of those, can't wait to try it out
- Automatic needle threader, I need all help I can get in that department, does it work I hear you ask? Haven't a clue but for £1.75 I thought I would risk it I'll try it out and report back.