- Start a craft blog (well at least I've started, where it is going to take me only time will tell)✔
- Buy a new sewing machine ✔
- As I've said really go for it with craft as much as possible to craft each day.
- I am sure we all have a wip hanging around or two, but one I would like to finish this year is Noel I am doing in separate hearts, really want to see that up Christmas 2013.
- Valentine project.
- Egg cosies ✔
- Birthday cards
- I loved you yesterday sampler (it's my Silver wedding anniversary this year so that's for hubby)
- A very simple Eiffel Tower cross stitch ( I have a thing about Paris)
- Apple and pear bag
- Door stop
- Christmas decorations
- Heart with owls on
- Felt gingerbread cookie garland (from a book a friend bought me for Christmas and I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it I can't wait to do it)
- Butterfly cushion (something else from the book, this I will adapt a little)
- Start building my fabric stash. (be still my beating heart sigh.....)
- Make ribbon flowers.
- Crochet a snowflake, (crochet is something I've toyed with but as yet I don't feel I've really grasped it, this is the year or a least for the snowflakes)
Sunday, 6 January 2013
I had started to work on a list of things I would like to do this year, and beyond the main one being is to really go for it with craft, but I was over at The crafters apprentice where Wendy was talking about the same thing, which made me think I should do a post about it, so here goes. This is my list so far, and it will be fun to refer back to it as the year goes on, lots of the sewing will be for the first time, most of my cross stitch has been pictures up to now, but I want to branch out a bit more.