Thursday 28 March 2013

The best kind of shopping


Yesterday I said I was going to Cottonpatch for the first time, well we (hubby came with me) went through the city centre to get there and I thought on the way I might as well pop to the market, and I left with 3 metres of fabric and a little bit of ribbon.

Then we went to the main event, they have so much fabric it was like fabric candy and best of all you don't get fat. I walked round a few times and I keep thinking how am I going to pick just some?


I managed it in the end I picked,

  • 4 x 14 non-slip patchwork ruler
  • 45 mm rotary cutter
  • A quilters magic seamer
  • 7 long quarters. 

Which means I have 10 new fabrics to play with, which in my book is a good day. 

Bye for now
Shirley x


8 comments:

Fiona said...

Love what you chose.... and you will have a lot of fun stitching up.... have you decided what you will make?
Hugz

Michelle said...

I agree ...it's the best kind of shopping! Enjoy your weekend :O)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had good fun, and will be very busy!! Enjoy, Sandra

Kaye R said...

A great days shopping, love the colours.

Crafty Jean said...

Your purchases look lovely. Happy sewing. xx

Valspierssews said...

I love your fabrics. They all look good together too.

Sewandthecity said...

Lovely bundle of fabrics. Can't wait to see what you'll turn them into. Have a happy Easter!

Katherine said...

Some lovely fabrics for the stash.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...