Saturday 30 March 2013

Night-time sewing

Craft snippet N°11

After moving the room sewing room round yesterday I did manage to get some sewing done. Part of my purchases on Thursday was a rotary cutter, which I am loving by the way. I think you might guess what I am going to of made next.


Yes, you're so clever, yes a rotary cutter case.


I really enjoy stitching the felt, funny how simple things make you happy.


This fabric was in a lucky dip bundle I got and to be honest I wasn't that keen on it but having used it for this I've changed my mind.


Of the three cutting cases I made, I think this one is my favourite
Bye for now
Shirley x

4 comments:

Wendy said...

ingenious! I've had my cutter for a while and never thought to make a case for it!

Tracy said...

You're so good Shirley, making your sewing room look so pretty and making covers for your new toys! I haven't made anything for my craft room for quite some time perhaps I should start on some new covers for my machines. Thanks for the inspiration xx

Crafty Jean said...

Love all your cutter cases, well done xx

Fiona said...

love the new cutter case...
Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...